These fabrics were hand selected and sewn by Prudence, my daughter.
Sets are 6 towels each and measure about 10x12 inches.
100% cotton flannel.
They also make perfect burp cloths, baby wipes, family cloth, and so much more!
Prudence is 7 and still perfecting her craft. I do my best to double check her work but we are human. If you are unsatisfied with the stitching on your order please message me before your leave a review.
Paper Towel Waste in the United States
In the United States, we use more than 6,500,000 TONS of paper towels every year. That’s a lot of trees and a lot of waste.
- According to the EPA, paper and paperboard products make up the largest percentage of all municipal solid waste, at a whopping 25.9 percent.
- To make one ton of paper towels, 17 trees are cut down and 20,000 gallons of water are consumed.
- It would take 51,000 trees planted per day to replace the number of paper towels that are tossed each day.
- Decomposing paper towels in our landfills (remember, more than 13 million pounds per year) produce methane gas. Methane gas is a leading cause of global warming.
- In the U.S. alone, paper towels yield a $6 billion market. **source** https://mollyssuds.com/2019/06/22/the-paper-towel-trash-problem-and-how-you-can-help/